Almost Time to Relax ... Almost


For the last several months (really since last March) I've been working on our school's annual silent and live auction.  The last few weeks (okay 6-8 weeks) it has taken over most of my life (yep, dream too).  However, I have really enjoyed it.  I had missed my days as a Meeting and Special Event Planner, but the game is a bit different on this side of the fence.

Thankfully, I've had a team of really great volunteers who have helped me every step of the way.  Some of them are seasoned professional who have been working on this specific event for over 8 years and other are new to our school this year choosing to jump in to the deep end of the pool.

I wanted to make them a little thank you gift.  Our theme this year is Fire and Ice (isn't everyone's) with a focus on Red and White.  The solution I arrived at was a little jar with layers of red and white (okay, they were yellow and pink) for Cherry Lemonade Mix and a monogramed beverage tray (gotta use the vinyl cutter).  I really like the way they turned out. 

Comments