Behavior Charts

LoveBug and HoneyBunny are struggling in school to put it mildly.  They do great at home, but as soon as the environment changes and I'm not there with them things start to fall apart.  The best thing I can do to help their teachers is to supply them with tools.  I give them books with hi-lighted passages and notes in the margins specific to each child and whenever possible I spend time in the classroom to give them a break.  However, I can't always be there and the next best thing to be in the classroom is knowing what is happening in the classroom.

In the past we have had some success when we had high levels of communication with their teachers and the best communication in this case is standardized communication in the form of behavioral charts so that I am able to assign positive and negative consequences in each category.  I spent part of the day yesterday working on charts that are specific to the two of them.  Here are the links just in case they can help you too.

Daily Achievement Measurement Chart

Daily Achievements
Name:  _________________
Date:  __________________
Stay in my spotKeep my hands and feet to myselfRaise my hand if I want to talkUses Kind Words
Calendar Time
Morning Work
Snack Time
Recess
Afternoon Work
*
Good  /  Almost  /  Sad


Weekly Achievement Measurement Chart

Weekly Achievements
Name:  _________________
Week of:  _______________
Today is …Followed DirectionsDid ClassworkPaid AttentionUsed Kind Words
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday


Special treats are fun and you have the power to earn some special treats.  Your teacher will let you know how you are doing each day.  

Each day there are 4 opportunities to earn a happy face and they all add up to make 20 happy faces each week.  

This week you need to earn ________ happy faces to earn a special treat.  Your treat can be a toy, ice cream or staying up late on Friday night.


Behavioral Chart with Notes

Name:  ________________________________ Key
+  = demonstrated goal
Date:  _________________________________ -  = did not demonstrate goal

Stay in my spotKeep my hands and feet to myselfRaise my hand if I want to talkUses kind words
Circle Time / Calendar
Morning Work
Daily 5
(Read to Self)
Math
Specials
(P.E., Music,Library, Computer, Art)
Social Studies or Science
Recess



Self Reported Daily Achievement Measurement

Self Reported Daily Achievements
Name:  _________________
Date:  __________________
Stay in my spotKeep my hands and feet to myselfRaise my hand if I want to talkUses Kind Words (arguing is not allowed)
Calendar Time
Morning Work
Snack Time
Recess
Afternoon Work


*Fill in each blank with the correct face.  At the end of the day your teacher will review the sheet to make sure she agrees and add her notes.
Good     /     Almost     /  Sad Remember honesty is rewarded.

Comments