Through Their Eyes Thursday


While driving home yesterday after a rain storm I noticed a beautiful cloud scape, but the kids were being quiet so I didn't mention it.  It was honestly more beautiful then the one I included above, but I was driving and didn't stop to take the shot.  If only there were a way to print memories I would be surrounded by volumes of photo albums.  But I digress ...

A few seconds later I heard HoneyBunny from the backseat say, "Mommy, look at the clouds.  They are so pretty."  To which I replied with the thought I had had only seconds before, "They look like a painting that God made for us".  HoneyBunny reflected for a moment and then piped up,  "But they are a painting you can go through and be in.  God is a really good painter"  What followed after that was some interesting banter between HoneyBunny and JellyBean about what God's bedroom would look like with all the pictures He had painted hanging on the wall.  I love getting the chance to see the world through their eyes.

Comments