Thus, we did a little garage selling this past Saturday to find birthday gifts. Normally I wouldn't write a post about our finds, but a good friend was recently surprised to find that I was excited about going "garage selling" to find gifts. She said to me, "would you really WANT anything that you find?" "Well, yes. Yes, I would."
Decorative Yellow Metal Container: $1
- used to decorate a bare spot in the window -
Solid Wood Sewing Box: $.75 (yes, that is cents)
- used to store DS games and game system, near a plug, yet out of site -
2'X3' Silver Framed Beveled Edge Mirror: $5
- frame to be painted black, vinyl words to be applied and then hung on a family wall -
Decorative dark red vase: $1
- used to balance the dresser decorating space, now it is perfect -
Metal Serving Bowl: $2
- used to catch all those things that scatter around the bathroom counter top -
Wood Block Votive Holder: $4
- used to create a mood without lighting an entire fire -
I've wanted one of these for YEARS, but was unwilling to pay the $40 price tag they normally carry. I could have just found this little gem and been a happy, garage sale searching gal!
Total spent: $13.75