Kitchen Aid Mixer Before and After

My Kitchen Aid Mixer is my faithful kitchen warrior always standing with me and ready to do battle to defeat the pangs of hunger and boring food.  She has been with us for 16 years now (yep, wedding gift).  Her years of service have earned her a little glamour (as anyone working hard in the kitchen would agree).

Before:  Sparkling White and Utilitarian

After:  Sparkling White with Flair
(a mixer's version of the little black dress)

My vinyl cutter (USCutter SC-25") arrived a few days ago and I've been having too much fun spinning out decals.  I've got the books of the Bible ready to cut; I just have to find a blank wall with that much space (1' X 18') ...  I had walls this tall at one time, but not in our mountain home.

Comments

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?